The Ohio Association of Election Officials is a bipartisan organization representing the members and employees of Ohio’s county boards of elections, their directors and deputy directors. OAEO is a professional organization dedicated to the training and education of its members, thus ensuring fair and accurate elections for all Ohioans.
The Object of the Association shall be:
- To promote a closer association and a better understanding between Board Members, Directors and Deputy Directors of the County Boards of Election of the State of Ohio;
- To establish and maintain uniformity and certainty in the customs of the various Boards of Elections and the interpretation of the laws of Ohio relating to elections;
- To elevate the standards of our profession through education and offer ways and means to better serve the public;
- To encourage the passage of laws improving the administration of the duties of Election Officials;
- To cultivate a friendly dialogue among those directly or indirectly interested in elections.